Do you want to work for one of the most innovative and successful survey companies in Ireland?
Apex Surveys is at the forefront of the surveying industry and provides a dynamic range of innovative services.
We are one the largest survey companies in Ireland and offer the opportunity to work on some the largest and most diverse survey projects.
- Office based position with responsibility for managing field surveyors and processing survey data for land survey projects including topographic surveys, setting out, river surveys, monitoring etc.
- Minimum of 10 years’ survey experience.
- 5 years’ survey experience in Ireland or the UK.
- Experience of both in the field and in the office processing survey data.
- Degree in Surveying/ Geomatics or equivalent.
- Proficient in all aspects of surveying including traversing, least squares adjustments, STATIC and RTK GPS Control Networking, Total Stations etc
- Proficient in processing survey data through mapping packages such as Atlas SCC and AutoCAD.
- Productivity orientated.
- Ability to allocate and delegate resources efficiently.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexibility of working hours.
- Strong organisational and forward planning skills.
- Ability to work under time constraints.
- Ability to keep up to date with industry trends, new technologies etc.
- Professional attitude with ability to build relations with client base.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to motivate field and office based surveyors.
- Negotiable depending on experience.
Please forward CV and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org