Detailed floor plans, elevations and sections of large mental health facility in the midlands.
St Lomans is a large mental health facility in Mullingar which comprises of multiple buildings and green areas.
Apex Surveys were commissioned to carry out a survey of the building to include floor plans, elevations and cross section.
- The two storey building includes offices, wards, kitchens, stairwells and other rooms.
- Cross sections required through the building.
- Survey carried out using high precision total station and specialist MBS software.
- Works carried out in a sensitive environment which required special procedures to ensure minimal disruption to patients.
- Work with hospital staff to ensure minimal disruption to patients.
- Internal floor plans included walls, windows, doors, beams, columns, fixtures, mechanical and electrical services, radiators, sockets, sanitary ware and light fixtures.
- External Elevations including building lines, roof, parapet, windows, doors, sill levels, gutters, downpipes.
- Cross Sections
- Digital drawings delivered in AutoCAD and PDF formats
- Digital Report delivered in PDF format