3D Laser scanning of buildings, structures and MEP to create detailed REVIT model of large pharmaceutical facility.
Apex Surveys were commissioned to carry out a BIM survey to create an as-built BIM model both internally and externally of large pharmaceutical manufacturing plant.
The facility is one of the largest in Ireland and consists of extensive MEP infrastructure throughout a high value cleanroom environment.
Structure of building along with over 3,000 pipes scanned and intelligently modelled to create REVIT deliverable.
- Working in cleanroom environment.
- Surveyors working as per client works permit and safety procedures.
- High precision laser scanner used to collect the required data on site.
- Detail included MEP infrastructure within the cleanrooms, above false ceilings and on the roof of the facility.
- Structural detail included walls, columns and beams.
- Pipe racks, bunds and tanks included.
- As-built REVIT Model