Laser Scanning carried out at specialist rehabilitation hospital to produce high-detailed BIM model.
The National Rehabilitation Hospital (NRH) provides a comprehensive range of specialist rehabilitation services to patients from throughout Ireland who, as a result of an accident, illness or injury have acquired a physical or cognitive disability and require specialist rehabilitation.
Apex Surveys were commissioned to carry out a BIM survey at the hospital to create an intelligent model delivered in REVIT format.
- 3D laser scanning carried out at specific areas of the building and the building facades
- Specific data collected to provide geometric data for photo montages
- Live hospital environment required liaising with hospital staff to ensure minimal disruption
- Laser scanning data accurately registered and processed using cutting edge software and techniques
- Model created from the raw point cloud data by BIM team and delivered in REVIT format
- Structural detail such as floor slabs, walls, columns and beams included in the model
- Architectural detail such as windows, doors and fixtures and fitting included in the model