Land registry compliant maps, taking in charge and associated surveying services at large residential development in west Dublin.
This residential development consisted of a mixture of single units, semi-detached units, duplex units and townhouses.
Apex Surveys were commissioned to provide setting out services of buildings, walls and kerb lines during construction. Prepare mapping suitable for land registry and legal mapping services on completion of construction and survey of utilities for the taking in charge.
- All boundaries surveyed immediately on constructed.
- Units surveyed in batches of ten or twenty at a time to reduce cost of submission to the Land Registry.
- Units surveyed in National Grid co-ordinates and plans submitted in hard copy based on the latest Ordnance Survey mapping.
- Where a Duplex was being registered the guidelines for Multi Storey Developments was followed which involved preparation of floor plans, floor levels to national datum and associated site location maps.
- Storm, foul, gas, water main and lighting mapped for taking in charge.
- 2D AutoCAD drawings
- Land Registry Mapping
- Hard Copy drawings