Topographic and underground utility mapping for the most significant capital investment project ever undertaken in healthcare in Ireland.
The new National Children’s Hospital is the most significant capital investment project ever undertaken in healthcare in Ireland.
The hospital will be a world class facility to look after children and young people from all over Ireland who have complicated and serious illnesses and who are in need of specialist and complex care. The hospital and the two satellite centres in Dublin will provide all the ‘local hospital’ paediatric secondary care to children in the local population.
Apex Surveys were commissioned to carry out a topographic and underground utility survey of the St James’s Hospital location along with measured buildings surveys of selected buildings at Connolly and Tallaght hospitals.
- Topographic and underground utility survey carried out of approx 200,000 square meters of St James Hospital and 100,000 square meters at Connolly and Tallaght
- Floor plans and elevations of selected buildings on site
- Slit trenches at selected locations
- Topographic Survey carried out in busy hospital environment
- Liaising with hospital management, security and residents
- Acting as PSCS
- Traffic MGMT implemented on hospital link roads
- Certain areas surveyed at night due to operations of the hospital
- Utilities mapped in 3D and supplied in ITM and ING coordinate systems
- 2D and 3D AutoCAD drawings
- Topographic Surveys
- Utility Surveys
- Floor plans
- Technical Reports