Topographic and underground utility survey of large Biopharma facility in Dublin area.
Survey of all above and below ground services and features at one of the largest biopharma facilities in Ireland.
- Approx 50 acres of facility surveyed.
- Survey carried out at live bulk biopharma manufacturing plant.
- Detailed method and risk assessments complied for each new works area.
- Works carried out as per site permit system.
- High accuracy survey technology such as total station and laser scanner used to survey detail such as tanks, bunds, pipe racks and MEP services.
- Radiodetection and GPR technology utilised to survey below ground services.
- 2D and 3D Topographic survey
- 2D and 3D Underground Utility Survey
- Technical Report