Survey carried out airside including runway, aprons and taxiways.
Apex Surveys were commissioned to carry out an underground utility survey airside at Dublin Airport. Survey to include an existing runway along with associated aprons and taxiways.
- Survey of runway carried out at night under supervision of airside escort.
- Survey of aprons carried out at specific hours during the day when stands were free of aircraft.
- GPR survey competed of runway and apron areas.
- Radiodetection survey completed of runway and apron areas.
- Manholes inspected using specialised lifting and survey equipment.
- Position of service covers recorded using GNSS.
- 2D CAD
- 3D CAD
- Survey Report