Underground Utility Survey using GPR and Radio-detection techniques to survey 21 bike stand locations.
Dublinbikes is a public bicycle rental scheme which has operated in the city of Dublin since 2009. At its launch, the scheme used unisex bicycles with 40 stations. Today there are over 100 stations with plans for further expansion.
Apex Surveys were commissioned by Dublin City Council to carry out underground utility surveys for a further 21 bike stand locations.
- Cutting edge technology such as Ground Penetration Radar (GPR), Electromagnetic, Radiodetection used to locate the underground services.
- Carried out manhole inspections to include detailed diagrams and photographs.
- Produced 3D survey of underground services at each site.
- Liaising with Dublin City Council and utility providers.
- Implemented traffic and pedestrian management to ensure safety of the public.
- Works carried out off peak to ensure minimum disruption to pedestrians and road users.
- 2D AutoCAD drawings
- 3D AutoCAD drawings
- Technical Report