Underground utilities mapped at landmark power station in Dublin.
Poolbeg Generating Station is a power station owned and operated by the Electricity Supply Board of Ireland (ESB). There are two stations on the site, the older thermal station containing units 1, 2, and 3 and the combined cycle gas station containing units CG14, CG15 and ST16, which is located toward the eastern end of the site. The six units have a total installed capacity of 1020 MW.
Apex Surveys were commissioned to carry out a topographic and underground utility survey at the station to allow for future development works.
- Survey carried out by specially trained and inducted survey teams.
- Specific ESB approved survey equipment used to ensure safe execution of the survey.
- Liaising with ESB personnel on site
- Total station used to survey above ground features and utilities.
- Radiodetection, GPR and other specialist utility mapping equipment used to locate below ground utilities.
- Topographic Survey in AutoCAD format
- Underground Utility Survey in AutoCAD format
- Technical Report